Tuesday 7 February 2017

Hire A Man


Hello All,

The phones rings, the sweet melody voice of 2baba as my ringtone was just what I needed to here until I saw the true caller.  It was Maami (mother)!! Shaking my head I knew I was about to get a wakeup call yet again about marriage, or so I thought until she said, Bumi (my younger sister) is getting married…


Chapter 2: She woke earlier than usual for work, served me breakfast in bed with a note that read all I need is you.  I got up as though I had been running late for work and dashed into flash mood and tried to make my exist, she was one step ahead, she said olulufemi…{not my name} but I knew all the sweet words in the Yoruba dictionary were going to be used on this day.  I was ready with my answer as I had become too familiar with that day 14th -02, or so I thought.  She said, what would you like to have for dinner because I have a meeting tonight with DBAG.. {translation: That Bad A** Girl} I paused, look up and she had my phone in her hands, my mouth wide open, I dropped my suitcase and knew I would be late for work.

Chapter 3: We began as strangers, we became friends.  We became one with each other… We remain as one forever. We’re two parts of a loving whole Two hearts and a single soul.  Roses are red, violets are blue I made this invitation card just for you, It’s not the neatest, it wouldn’t pass a test of time, But the experience on the day, will last for eternity.  Make a date with us at the IMAX theater of dreams this valentine season.

So, as I often say! whatever the case may be, however the week is going, everyone needs a little relaxation time as often as possible and it remains our pleasure to offer you that and so much more, because your comfort remains our priority. Until next week stay blessed and Happy Valentine’s Day Filmhouse.


The booking department presents, Hire A Man.

Regards,
Remi[FBM]


No comments:

Post a Comment