Friday 30 December 2016

Why Him ? - Thank you for 2016 and Happy New Year


Hello All,

It is the last movie of the year 2016, and FilmOne is at it again!

Perhaps it’s one of the most quintessential question a father hates to, but knows he has to ask a daughter WHY HIM..


…Of all the houses, in all the towns, in all of the world, he walks into mine..  He approaches slowly towards me hand in hand with a grin on his face that spoke a million words of {yes I am that guy you have heard about, yes I am going to take your daughter on a rollercoaster of her life, and yes I am your younger self}

Paused!! I knew I had to do/say something, the flash back of my earlier young self was before me.  The thoughts came flooding in, how do I make him disappear in Houdini style magic, perhaps a chapter taken from a certain O.J S***** titled without a trace.. where has my little princess girl gone!!

At this point he was two steps closer to me and so I picked up the courage and said “young man, before you say anything, this is my house, this is my precious daughter, graduated first class from Oxford as the best engineering student at the age of 21 and who might you be”..

The grin on his face became more apparent as he moved forward towards me and said “Sir, Dad, I came in a helicopter, I am a CEO of a multinational and I am a Billionaire who is going to marry your precious daughter”.

Father turned to his daughter and said but..but “WHY HIM”.


So, as I often say! whatever the case may be, however the week is going, everyone needs a little relaxation time as often as possible and it remains our pleasure to offer you that and so much more, because your comfort remains our priority. Until next year, stay blessed, thank you for 2016 and Happy New Year.

Regards,
Remi[FBM]

No comments:

Post a Comment